THE SWORD'S PATH

As I walk in a world created by my God, but tainted by my sin, I find it behooves me to share some of my struggle, my success, my failure. But most of all, I find a world which desperately needs guidance. In a world overgrown by vines of sin, we must equip ourselves with swords to find and keep THE path. Our sword is of the spirit, the Holy Words of God.

Rom 13:8 MKJV (8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

Sometimes adrift, sometimes solid in foundation and steady with a course. I'm prone to shift interests like that big eye in Lord of the Rings. I was born and raised in the high plains of Texas. I have a beautiful wife Kim, an equally beautiful little girl, Audrey, and a great little boy, Bruce.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Personality Test

So I do this search and find this personlity test online. I thought it was interesting how it gauged several different areas of my personality. Check it out.


Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion |||||||||||||||| 63%
Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Empathy |||||||||||| 43%
Interdependence |||| 16%
Intellectual |||||||||||| 43%
Mystical |||||| 23%
Artistic || 10%
Religious |||||||||||||||| 70%
Hedonism |||||| 23%
Materialism || 10%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Work ethic |||| 16%
Self absorbed |||||||||| 36%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%
Romantic |||||||||||| 43%
Avoidant |||||||||| 36%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
Wealth |||||| 30%
Dependency |||||| 30%
Change averse |||||||||||| 43%
Cautiousness |||||||||||| 50%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||| 50%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Food indulgent |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 43%
Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56%
Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
Hypersensitivity || 10%
Female cliche |||||| 23%


Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.


trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home