THE SWORD'S PATH

As I walk in a world created by my God, but tainted by my sin, I find it behooves me to share some of my struggle, my success, my failure. But most of all, I find a world which desperately needs guidance. In a world overgrown by vines of sin, we must equip ourselves with swords to find and keep THE path. Our sword is of the spirit, the Holy Words of God.

Rom 13:8 MKJV (8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

Sometimes adrift, sometimes solid in foundation and steady with a course. I'm prone to shift interests like that big eye in Lord of the Rings. I was born and raised in the high plains of Texas. I have a beautiful wife Kim, an equally beautiful little girl, Audrey, and a great little boy, Bruce.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

This isn't Helping

Ok, so I was reading up on my personality traits based on this silly test. Check this out. I have higlighted the...interesting...areas.

ESTPs have some advantageous traits which are unique to their personality type. Their skills of observation make them extremely good at correctly analyzing and assessing other peoples' motives or perspectives. Their people skills allow them to use this knowledge to their advantage while interacting with people. For this reason, ESTPs are excellent salespeople. They also have a special ability to react quickly and effectively to an immediate need, such as in an emergency or crisis situation. This is a valuable skill in many different professions, perhaps most notably in action-oriented professions, such as police work. ESTPs enjoy new experiences and dealing with people, and dislike being confined in structured or regimented environments. They also want to see an immediate result for their actions, and don't like dealing with a lot of high-level theory where that won't be the case. For these reasons, they should choose careers which involve a lot of interaction with people, and do not require performing a lot of routine, detailed tasks.

Notice two posts below. So you see my dilema?

10 Comments:

Blogger MC Hendrick said...

You know, I actually considered selling cars, as much as I like shopping for them. haha

1:33 PM  
Blogger Catez said...

Well you have it narrowed down better than I do. I'm so many peersonality types I could have a party by myself. Lol.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MC Hendrick, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Increase Cash Flow and see what came up. This isn't Helping is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Increase Cash Flow. Getting late, have a good evening.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MC Hendrick, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Be Your Own Boss and see what came up. This isn't Helping is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Be Your Own Boss. Getting late, have a good evening.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MC Hendrick, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Relax At Home will bring up. This isn't Helping is certainly interesting and informative. Relax At Home is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MC Hendrick, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Relax At Home and landed here. Although This isn't Helping is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Relax At Home will take me. Have a great day!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about bill

I have been doing hours of research on "cashflow" and it brought me to your blog on This isn't Helping. Anyways, MC Hendrick I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://kkvdmodp.com/weab/qxrs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bidyatdt.com/pzkk/oepi.html]Cool site[/url]

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://kkvdmodp.com/weab/qxrs.html | http://jhwwauga.com/bhtr/dxmt.html

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home