THE SWORD'S PATH

As I walk in a world created by my God, but tainted by my sin, I find it behooves me to share some of my struggle, my success, my failure. But most of all, I find a world which desperately needs guidance. In a world overgrown by vines of sin, we must equip ourselves with swords to find and keep THE path. Our sword is of the spirit, the Holy Words of God.

Rom 13:8 MKJV (8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

Sometimes adrift, sometimes solid in foundation and steady with a course. I'm prone to shift interests like that big eye in Lord of the Rings. I was born and raised in the high plains of Texas. I have a beautiful wife Kim, an equally beautiful little girl, Audrey, and a great little boy, Bruce.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

First Timer

My wife and I decided to go to the movies last night. We took our 22mnth old girl with us. It was her first time in the theater. She was so wonderful and such a little person sitting in her seat, drinking her little coke, and eating her popcorn.

What a blessing she is to me. The way she says my name, and hugs my neck, it just makes me melt. Seeing this little thing grow really makes me praise God. I pray that I can be the father I need to be for her.

I'll try getting a picture of her on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home