THE SWORD'S PATH

As I walk in a world created by my God, but tainted by my sin, I find it behooves me to share some of my struggle, my success, my failure. But most of all, I find a world which desperately needs guidance. In a world overgrown by vines of sin, we must equip ourselves with swords to find and keep THE path. Our sword is of the spirit, the Holy Words of God.

Rom 13:8 MKJV (8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

Sometimes adrift, sometimes solid in foundation and steady with a course. I'm prone to shift interests like that big eye in Lord of the Rings. I was born and raised in the high plains of Texas. I have a beautiful wife Kim, an equally beautiful little girl, Audrey, and a great little boy, Bruce.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Girl


This little two year old of mine is something else. This past weekend we were at the mall. My wife, her mom, my daughter, and me, all wandering around in this mall, being conjoled to spend money at every turn. Well, while in some department store, my wife and her mom are looking at clothes so I take Audrey to the escalator. I get very nervous with my girl around this thing.

When I was young, I had an accident with one of these things. I don't have much of a memory from that time. I only remember being pulled into the women's restroom and washing my bloody hands in the sink. I remember thinking how ackward I felt in the women's restroom. I find that very strange. You would think a little toddler who will barely remember anything at all, being so young, would feel ackward in there. I'm not sure exactly how things turned sour, but somehow got my fingers caught inbetween the actual moving stair and the department store floor it disappeared under. Each of my fingers has several scars from this incedent.

So, my daughter loves these things, and I let her ride it, but I hold her hand. In my other hand are several bags full of purchases already made. Well, going down, and preoccupied by keeping her safe, I hear someone cry out "look out!" I hear a bunch of crackling, as if someone is tearing into their Christmas present. I turn around and see this giant bed comforter bag bouncing down the escalator. For an instance, I felt like Indiana Jones running from the giant boulder. I could have reached for my whip if I had one. All I had was a shoulder and wide stance to take the blow. I guess I did my job. Audrey never even noticed what was going on.Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://pcojsmpg.com/qjqn/eunx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tzfmjmul.com/ldau/aqkg.html]Cool site[/url]

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://pcojsmpg.com/qjqn/eunx.html | http://azjucanx.com/etbv/jnhs.html

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home