THE SWORD'S PATH

As I walk in a world created by my God, but tainted by my sin, I find it behooves me to share some of my struggle, my success, my failure. But most of all, I find a world which desperately needs guidance. In a world overgrown by vines of sin, we must equip ourselves with swords to find and keep THE path. Our sword is of the spirit, the Holy Words of God.

Rom 13:8 MKJV (8) Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bryan, Texas, United States

Sometimes adrift, sometimes solid in foundation and steady with a course. I'm prone to shift interests like that big eye in Lord of the Rings. I was born and raised in the high plains of Texas. I have a beautiful wife Kim, an equally beautiful little girl, Audrey, and a great little boy, Bruce.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

SPAM (Scripture's Powerful Ageless Messages): Know Jesus

King Nebuchadnezzar asked for the "wise" in his Judea kingdom to interpret a dream of his. But to be a credible interpretation, the dream had to be described, then interpreted. His heathen magicians came to him and said "there is no man upon the earth that can tell the king's matter." The king got mad and ordered all wise men to be killed. Daniel, considered a wise man, asked for the king's ear before his own death. Before meeting the king, Daniel was given the dream and interpretation from the Lord. Realizing, alone, he is no better than the magicians, he said the following....

Dan 2:20-23
(20) ...Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
(21) And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
(22) He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
(23) I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.


Those without Jesus, can never know God and his wisdom. Only those who walk with Jesus and seek his council will know God. We should all be continuously seeking God's wisdom, admitting our own is fragmented and flawed. Give thanks to Jesus for the chance to personally seek God and gain his wisdom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://xxhtsxfb.com/rjqm/nazx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://khwzqptr.com/qvld/qxyx.html]Cool site[/url]

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xxhtsxfb.com/rjqm/nazx.html | http://cinrwpnx.com/qbhz/onno.html

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home